Stumpp+Schüle
Lesjöfors
deutschenglish

History

Our company history is worth telling. It is our own, individual history, which makes the company recognisable and distinctive.

History

 

  • 2012
    After 29 years, the ownership changed. Lesjöfors, one of Europe’s largest spring manufacturers, took over the company. Subsidiary Schmitthelm s.r.o. was renamed Stumpp+Schüle s.r.o.
  • 2011
    Stumpp+Schüle took over 100% of group company Schmitthelm s.r.o. in Slovakia.
  • 1998
    New production and administration building was constructed on the Beuren site.
  • 1983
    Günther Group from Neunkirchen became the new owner.
  • 1977
    The families of the founders sold the company to American spring manufacturer Barnes Group.
  • 1962
    Stumpp+Schüle expanded production on the Beuren site.
  • 1946
    The company moved to the present head office in Beuren.
  • 1936
    After two years, the number of employees had quadrupled. Customers included suppliers and manufacturers in the automotive industry.
  • 1934
    Friedrich Stumpp and Sascha Schüle established the spring factory Stumpp+Schüle OHG on the site in Feuerbach near Stuttgart.

 

 

 

 

 

[« back]

 

 

 

 


Bending component production in the 60s




Manual assembly production in the 60s

Imprint | AGB | Sitemap